Thermal Insulation MaterIal / Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric
Silicone coated fiberglass fabric is made of woven e-glass glass
fiber cloth which coated with the compound of silicon/rubber.
Fiberglass is a widely used thermal insulation materials for
industrial usage. When coated it with silicone, the coated fabric
receive more propeties such as electrical insulation, abrasion
resistance, chemical resistance.
Silicone coated fiberglass fabric is a great choice for thermal
insualtion and electrical insulation application.
Specification Of JT8200SG-D80-100
|Item||Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric|
|Material||E-glass Fiber Glass|
G75 1/0 0.7Z
G75 1/0 0.7Z
|Mass Per Unit||360g/m2(200+80+80)|
Silicone Coating below 260℃
- Anti-chemical, corrosion resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance and rigidity
- Electric insulation
- High strength, tear resistance, abrasion resistance
- Maintain wide operating temperature extremes from -50 degree to 260 degree.
- Different colors available
- Cold protection covers
- Fire doors, fire curtains, fire blanket
- Expansion joints, fabric connector
- Electrical insulation cover for generator
- Wire insulation, heating cable, ignition systems, relay leads and
aircraft wire heat/electrical insulation